Saturday, March 31, 2012

Personal Pontoon Boats - River Fishing



Do you enjoy strapping on your waders, grabbing you ultralight gear and heading out to your favorite river for a morning of fishing? I sure do. As a matter of fact there is no other type of fishing I enjoy more than fishing in the current of a flowing river. Sometimes the river only lets an angler travel so far though. I know on my favorite river, I can wade about a mile upstream and 2 miles downstream, and that's it. Because of the overgrowth along the bank and deep water, I simply can't travel any further. If you're an avid wade fisherman like I am, you've more than likely experienced this exact dilemma.

The solution to this problem is a personal pontoon boat. These things are like a float tube on steroids. To me a float tube is no fun at all. I feel as if I'm some sort of retarded duck floating around the water. That or I feel as if it's something that my 3 year old daughter should be doing, not a grown man. In any case, the point is that I don't care for float tubes, and a personal pontoon boat is a viable alternative.
Not only is it a viable alternative to a float tube, a personal pontoon boat is a solution to our river fishing dilemma. Obviously, high water will no longer be an issue, but neither will all of the brush on the bank. With a personal pontoon boat, you're floating the river. It's a beautiful thing. When you reach an area that looks promising, you simply pull over, step off of your seat, and begin fishing the area!

For fishing rivers such as I eluded to earlier in this article, personal pontoon boats are the perfect solution. You'll be amazed at the amount of river that can be covered. It's almost as if the use of one of these personal boats opens up whole new worlds of fishing possibilities. That's probably because that's exactly what a personal pontoon boat provides....entirely new areas (or worlds) to fish.

Trevor Kugler is Co-founder of JRWfishing.com Trevor has more than 20 years of fishing experience as well as 15 years of business experience. He currently raises his three year old daughter in the heart of trout fishing country....Montana.

Great Personal Boats and Pontoons... - http://www.jrwfishing.com/boats.html
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Trevor_Kugler

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/534751

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this information.